CREAM DYE WITH CARE FORMULA
Eyebrow and Eyelash Cream Dye BRONSUN is meant for professional use and does not contain ammonia . The formula with hydrolyzed silk , keratin and vitamin E promotes hair growth and restoration of their structure . The dye evenly tints both skin and eyebrow hairs , providing an intense color effect and a long - lasting result !
SPECIALLY DEVELOPED AND RECOMMENDED FOR PERFORMING LASH LAMINATION, LASH&BROW RECONSTRUCTION AND LONG-TERM BROW PERM
- Provides soft and gentle effect on hairs and skin
- Does not darken eyebrows during long-term brow perm
- Carefully and delicately tints eyebrows and eyelashes without overdrying
- Due to care components and antioxidant complex, protects hairs and skin
This product MAY NOT be mixed with regular Bronsun Gel Dye.
Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint Instructions:
- Cleanse the eyebrow area / eyelashes with an oil - free makeup remover . If needed , additionally degrease the skin and hairs , using saline solution or degreaser .
- Apply Zone Gel or White Eyebrow Paste to the area around the eyebrows , avoiding zones you are going to tint . Apply a thin layer of Zone Gel to the area around the eyes , avoiding contact with the eyelashes . Set the protective pads along the edge of the lower eyelids , having the lower eyelashes got out from under the pads .
- In a non - metallic tare thoroughly mix Oxidant BRONSUN and Eyebrow and Eyelash Cream Dye BRONSUN in a ratio of 1 : 1 until homogeneous consistency . We recommend using 0.5 cm of dye and an equal proportion of oxidant .
- Using a brush , quickly and evenly apply a dense layer of the prepared mixture to the eyebrows , strictly to the desired shape . Carefully tint the skin by raising the eyebrow hairs . Watch out for the clarity of the lines . Carefully and evenly apply a dense layer of the dye to the eyelashes . During the tinting procedure the eyes should be closed .
- The exposure time for the eyebrows is 10-20 minutes and it depends on the desired result : the more intense shade and tinting effect you want , the more time you need . The exposure time for the eyelashes is 10-15 minutes .
- As the exposure time is over , remove the dye from the eyebrows / eyelashes with a wet cotton pad . Thoroughly wash off the residues with water . Do not open the eyes until the dye is completely removed . The result of tinting depends on the type of skin , color type , individual organism characteristics .
- If you accidentally tinted the skin , apply a small amount of Remover BRONSUN to a microbrush or cotton swab and gently wipe this area . Repeat if needed . Wash off the residues with water.
INGREDIENTS ( INCI ) : WATER , CETEARYL ALCOHOL , CETEARETH - 20 , SODIUM HYDROXIDE , SODIUM SULFITE , CARBOMER , HYDROLYZED SILK , HYDROLYZED KERATIN , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE , P - PHENYLENEDIAMINE , RESORCINOL , P - AMINOPHENOL , M - AMINOPHENOL .
Eyebrow and eyelash cream dye BRONSUN in a ratio of 1:1 until homogeneous consistency. We recommend using 0.5 cm of the dye and an equal proportion of the developer.
04 Using a brush, carefully and evenly apply a dense layer of the dye to the eyelashes.
During the tinting procedure the eyes should be closed.
05 The exposure time for the dye on the eyelashes is 10-15 minutes.
06 As the exposure time is over, remove the dye with a wet cotton pad. Thoroughly rinse off the dye residues with water. Do not open the eyes until the dye is completely removed from the eyelashes. The tinting result depends on the color type, individual characteristics of the organism